Monday, May 30, 2016

Short but Sweet

Sounds like a great week for la obra misional!! I'm glad to hear that!! So transfers are happening this week. I am really feeling like I will be moved somewhere else. I will find out Wednesday but I wanted to give you a heads up. We will see what happens..... Anyways some miracles have been happening in the work! Our investigator we have now is such a golden investigator. She's been reading everyday and had a ton of questions for us and stuff, its awesome, so happy about that! And we also tracted into a Less active member and her sons are not baptized but she wants to get back into church and we have an appointment with her tomorrow night. The work is going strong! Sorry I don't have muchtime! les quiero mucho! Thank you to everyone who writes me! Elder Zack Walden

No comments:

Post a Comment