Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Arrived Safely in Chile:)

Parents, Family and Friends- So I am here in Osorno, Chile right now! No sleep last night and I haven’t showered in like 30 something hours but I am doing good! Flight was long but good. My companion and I for today made a goal to have a conversation with people in the airport about missions and we did. It was good! I am also happy because I totally assisted in my first baptism today I gave the guy next to me a Book of Mormon and taught him about it and it was perfect. I’ll tell you more about it in my next letter because I just found out where I am going to be spending the next 12 weeks! I am going to Punto del Mar tomorrow with Elder Neilsen. I meet him tomorrow morning and I’ve only heard good things about him. I am so excited!! Love you all! Gotta Go! Elder Walden

No comments:

Post a Comment