Monday, June 19, 2017

Baptism AND Snow:)


This week was pretty crazy...So I’ll start it off by saying that OSCARITO WAS BAPTIZED WOOOOO!!!! I sadly forgot my camera though...but one of the Hermana missionaries should be sending me photos soon so I’ll send you them when I get them! So that was awesome, and the Hermana’s baptized an 11 year old girl and she asked me to baptize her so I had the pleasure to baptize her too! It was awesome!

So this week we had to go to Osorno to the leaders meeting. So it’s a 4 hour bus ride to Puerto Mont and then another 2 hours to Osorno. So we went up a day early, we left at 3:30 in the afternoon so we could get to Osorno at 9:30 at night. Well it ended up SNOWING HERE IN CHILOE!!!!  What the freak!!!!! (It rains a lot on Chiloe but hasn’t snowed there for a long time) That was awesome but there was an accident and then we got snowed in so we got a little slowed up. Actually the 4 hour bus ride to Puerto Mont turned into 13 hours!!! 13 HOURS!!! We got to Puerto Mont and 4:30 AM!!!!!!! And our phone died on the bus!!!!!! The terminal was already closed at 4:30 in the morning so luckily I served in Puerto Mont and I knew where the missionaries lived. So we went and had to knock on their door at 5 in the morning and luckily they answered and we literally slept on a one seater couch, freezing cold for an hour and then we left at 6:30 in the morning to go up to Osorno. We didn’t sleep like at all and we couldn’t even shower because they ran out of gas and they were going to buy more in the morning....oh my goodness....we looked like crap at the leaders meeting. When we told the mission president he laughed so hard ha-ha such bad luck. But hey at least we got to see the snow, that was pretty cool. Anyways, that’s all I’ve got for you guys this week! Hope you all have a great week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment