Monday, November 6, 2017

THANK YOU!

Wow! What a surprise getting all the birthday wishes in my email! You are all so awesome!
THANK YOU!!!!
Alright so I’m leaving Chiloe this week!! I’ve been here for 7 months already ha-ha a long time...but this week I’ll be heading out! I’ll be going to a city called Valdivia...its sick because if you look it up...this was the epicenter to one of the biggest earthquakes ever recorded, fun ha-ha. I’m stoked though! I’m actually going to be with a Brazilian that I already know and he’s a super cool kid! I’m going to try to learn Portuguese with him ha-ha we’ll see how that goes. But yeah I’ll be moving down to be district leader for the last 7 weeks of my mission which will be nice to not be zone leader anymore. I’ll be leaving on Wednesday and my birthday is on Friday so I’ll know like no one ha-ha so I probably won’t be doing anything for my birthday, oh well ha-ha. Not a big deal. Anyways so today we went on a super sick hike; I’ll send you some pictures of it right now! And pics from Halloween and stuff…sorry I do not have a lot of time to write again but I love you all! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I feel blessed to have all of you in my life! Have a great week!

Zack






No comments:

Post a Comment