Monday, October 23, 2017

Penguins!

Hey it’s going pretty great this week actually you guys will love it...we went on a paseo and we took a ton of photos! I personally didn’t have my camera because I’m not sure where my charger is (typical Zack) but like everyone was cool and took pictures for me and they’re sending them to me! We went to like this super gorgeous beach and we went and explored these rocks and stuff.  It was really cool... one of the coolest things I’ve seen! And then from that same beach we took a boat out and saw penguins!! Like legit penguins!! It was so sick. So anyways I’ll send of those pictures...Well we've had some cool experiences and what not this week but like I don’t have much time so I’ll tell you guys about them next week when I have more time! Anyways love you all!!
---Zack




No comments:

Post a Comment